Can you really increase your Direct Response Marketing effectiveness while reducing media production costs by 67%? Yes you can! Just read on…
What We Do For You
BubTown Studios Managed Services provides you with a made-to-order team of Direct Response Marketing Media experts! Our dedicated US-based team will mange your project-coordination, art direction and quality control, while our hand-picked team of highly trained overseas professionals will serve as your production tram. We take the hassle out of trying to do the outsourcing yourself — we handle all of the the vetting, hiring, project coordination, and cross-cultural management. You get the cost benefits of outsourcing overseas, without all the management troubles, risks of inferior products, or missed deadlines!
What Are the Benefits?
- Reduce Labor Costs
- Control Marketing Costs
- Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness
- Trained, Experienced and Qualified Crew
- Quickly Implement New Technology
- Stay Focused on Your Core Business
- Reduce Risk
How Does It Work?
BubTown Studios Managed Services is a retainer-style contractor system where we build and manage the team that will produce your direct response marketing content. You simply contact us and tell us your needs! Then sit back and relax as we do all the heavy lifting! We will custom-build a team to meet all of your requirements, and handle all of the hiring, payment, communication and management so that your experience is hassle-free! All project coordination and delivery timetables are then managed seamlessly between your designated Marketing Manager and our Project Manager.
1. What type of Direct Response Marketing media content do you need produced? We can provide talent for all of your media needs:
Your BubTown Team (USA)
- Project Manager
- Art Direction
- Quality Control
Select any combination of:
- Web Design
- CMS Design
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development
- Digital Graphic Design
- Print Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
- Video Editing
- Audio Editing
2. How long do you need a dedicated Direct Response Marketing media team for — 3 months, 6 months, or a year? The longer you sign up for, the more you save — and the more efficiency you can expect as your team familiarizes itself with your Company and Products and anticipates all of your needs!
3. What capacity do you require? For example, you may need one Graphic Designer for 20 hours per week, two Web Designers for 40 hours per week each, and one Video Editor for 10 hours per week. Whatever your needs are, we’ll locate the Talent for you and keep them on retainer to work the hours you need!